Error when clicking on Payment Methods in Admin

Please LogIn to Reply!

Post By: admin | 26-01-2012 06:35 Reply

Hi guys,

Have an issue that I can’t seem to troubleshoot on my own. When I click on Payment Methods, I get this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function toOptionArray() on a non-object in /home/gtddcom/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Adminhtml_Block_System_Config_Form.php on line 463

Line 463 is the infamous:

$optionArray $sourceModel->toOptionArray($fieldType == 'multiselect');

I recently upgraded to 1.7.0.2 and have had this problem since. From reading other forum posts, it looks like there’s a setting in my previous install that it is not liking but I don’t know how to debug it.

My error log shows the same fatal error with no additional details. When I turn on logging, it only generates a system log with this seemingly unrelated warning:
2012-08-23T14:36:07+00:00 ERR (3): Warning: include() [<a href=’function.include’>function.include</a>]: Failed opening ‘/home/gtddcom/public_html/includes/src/Mage_Adminhtml_Model_System_Config_Source_Testmode.php’ for inclusion (include_path=’/home/gtddcom/public_html/includes/src:.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php’) in /home/gtddcom/public_html/includes/src/Varien_Autoload.php on line 93

I do not have a local copy of the file. I tried turning off and on the compiler.

Can anyone please help? Thanks!

Hi ldamian,

It is almost certain that the payment gateway extension you are using has not been updated to work with 1.7.0.2.

Which payment gateways are you using, that will help to diagnose the problem.

Signature 

Edmonds Commerce
+44 1274 590036

Magento Development, Magento Consultancy and Magento Agency

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

We’re using BluePay and Paypal as the active payment gateways.

How would you advise us to proceed?

Thanks,
Damian

`Reply Or Comment!