Error with Reindexing URL Rewrites: An error occurred while saving the URL rewrite

Please LogIn to Reply!

Post By: admin | 26-01-2012 06:35 Reply

I changed the value of a configurable product’s URL Key.

Now I’m getting:
One or more of the Indexes are not up to date: Catalog URL Rewrites. Click here to go to Index Management and rebuild required indexes.

When I reindex, here is what I get:
An error occurred while saving the URL rewrite

I’ve tried the WIKI here:
http://www.magentocommerce.com/wiki/steps_to_solve_re-indexing_errors_in_magento_admin

It didn’t seem to have any effect.

My Magento is 1.7.0.2

I thought I should post the results of going thru the steps outlined in the wiki:

DELETE cpop . * FROM mgn_catalog_product_option_price AS cpop INNER JOIN mgn_catalog_product_option AS cpo ON cpo.option_id = cpop.option_id WHERE cpo.type = ‘checkbox’ OR cpo.type = ‘radio’ OR cpo.type = ‘drop_down’;# MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows).
# MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows).
DELETE cpotp . * FROM mgn_catalog_product_option_type_price AS cpotp INNER JOIN mgn_catalog_product_option_type_value AS cpotv ON cpotv.option_type_id = cpotp.option_type_id INNER JOIN mgn_catalog_product_option AS cpo ON cpotv.option_id = cpo.option_id WHERE cpo.type <> ‘checkbox’ AND cpo.type <> ‘radio’ AND cpo.type <> ‘drop_down’;# MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows).
# MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows).

-------------------->>>>>>> # MySQL returned an empty result set (i.e. zero rows).

`Reply Or Comment!