Fatal Error in Manage Customers > Edit (Magento 1.4.1.0)

Please LogIn to Reply!

Post By: admin | 26-01-2012 06:35 Reply

Hi

I have just reinstall my magento 1.4.1.0 store from fresh and found that theres a fatal error at the Manage Customers page when i click Edit on one of the customer’s details

Fatal error: Call to a member function setDisabled() on a non-object in /nfs/c02/h12/mnt/24836/domains/28spin.com/html/v3/app/code/core/Mage/Adminhtml/Block/Customer/Edit/Tab/Account.php on line 57

sames goes to Customer Online

Fatal error: Call to a member function getBackendType() on a non-object in /nfs/c02/h12/mnt/24836/domains/28spin.com/html/v3/app/code/core/Mage/Log/Model/Mysql4/Visitor/Online/Collection.php on line 72

can someone help me

thanks in advance

Did you upgrad or freshly install Magento v1.4.1.0?

Signature 

---
Ebuntu (Magento Support)
RHCE, CCNA, and Magento Technologist
Need help with your Magento?
email: for a price quote.

Freshly install 1.4.1.0 and then upgrade 1.4.1.1

Can someone help me on this please, has been days and still cant get it to work.

Please help

This happened to me when I emptied my customer_eav_attribute table in the database by mistake.  Restored that one table from backup and now everything seems fine.

If you don’t have a backup you could do a vanilla install on another box and copy the table from there.

I’m having the same issue in the same circumstance - upgraded to 1.4.1.1. I tried restoring the customer_eav_attribute table but still getting the error. Any other ideas out there?

Find the solution (not the cause) :

i had the attribute_id=1 (website_id) assigned to attribute_type_id=4 (products) instead of 1 (customer).
I changed the attribute_type_id from 4 to 1, and all is good.

Now, why this attribute had changed ... i don’t know ...

This problem is caused by the ‘customer_form_attribute’ table, because it is empty. so you can run the sql file attached.

File Attachments
customer_form_attribute.sql  (File Size: 8KB - Downloads: 35)
`Reply Or Comment!