How do I - show DELIVERY RATES instead of FedEx for delivery only items? 

Please LogIn to Reply!

Post By: admin | 26-01-2012 06:35 Reply

I’m lost… can somebody point me in the right direction, or answer this for me please?

I only have 15 items in my store. 4 of the items are for delivery only.

I’m using the Multiple Table rates with the delivery rates and it works fine, shows the delivery rates per zip code, BUT it’s also showing the FedEx option… but one or more of the items in the cart is not shippable!

How do I fix this?

If one of the “deliver only” items is in the cart, it’s allowing the shopper to choose FedEx… how can I put in a warning or error message that “an item in the cart is for delivery only” and should only be displaying the delivery rates.

I just can’t seem to find the answer anywhere.

If a delivery only item is in the cart - do not let them choose FedEx shipping for it ??

HELP.

Hi,

“I only have 15 items in my store. 4 of the items are for delivery only.” – what is shipping method (if any) for the rest 11 items?

BUT it’s also showing the FedEx option… but one or more of the items in the cart is not shippable!

If you do not use FedEx for other products Navigate to System>Configuration>Shipping Method and disable FedEx at all.

Signature 

Profit-making extensions for Magento!

I’m sorry I didn’t explain myself well! :(

My customer offers local delivery… she’s a baker. So certain cookies and treats are same day order and delivery.

She can’t offer FedEx for them. So there are 4 products that can only be offered for Local Delivery. I am pulling my hair out trying to figure it out. I know I am missing something simple. ?? right???

THANK YOU FOR ANY HELP.

Hello…

Does anyone have any idea how I can disable FedEx as a shipping method per product?

Some of the products in our store are not FedEx shippable. When the product gets into the cart, I want FedEx to NOT be a shipping option.

I want a warning that an item in the cart is “FOR LOCAL HAND DELIVERY ONLY”

and to not let them continue the check out process unless the choose LOCAL SAME DAY HAND DELIVERY as their shipping option.

Does anyone know of an extension that can do this??
I’ve looked over extension after extension and I do not see one that will allow me to do this.

PLEASE HELP. ??

`Reply Or Comment!