URGENT! Nothing with Save! 

Please LogIn to Reply!

Post By: admin | 26-01-2012 06:35 Reply

Hey everyone! Shopping system was working fine, next day I go in to edit a Static Page, the page will not save. Doesn’t display any kind of error message or anything. It will just take me back to page I was previously on. I can’t update products or anything. Wondering if my SEO changed a permission or something? They haven’t answered back yet. I’ve cleared the cache.

Running Magento ver. 1.4.1.1

Have you checked through on your file permissions to see whether they are set correctly?

Signature 

Aspiration Hosting - Magento Hosting + Global CDN
Magento Optimized Servers • Magento Auto Installer • Magento Video Tutorials
█ Powering over 9,000 websites worldwide! Read our Reviews!

Does it do this in all browsers? It sounds like a Cookie thing

Signature 

Brent W. Peterson
Chief Magento Evangelist at Wagento.com a Magento Silver Partner
==========
Follow me on Twitter @brentwpeterson

**Always remember to backup before trying anything new

I\’ve tried it on more than one PC and different browsers. It may be a permission thing but I don\’t know which files to start checking or changing. It\’s weird that it just happened over night.

Can you verify that you are on a decent server, one that has plenty of resources

Signature 

Brent W. Peterson
Chief Magento Evangelist at Wagento.com a Magento Silver Partner
==========
Follow me on Twitter @brentwpeterson

**Always remember to backup before trying anything new

Brent W Peterson - 07 February 2011 07:17 AM

Can you verify that you are on a decent server, one that has plenty of resources

Its not the server, I have magento running on same server for another client. It’s something I think with permissions. Is there any way to save my categories or whats the easiest way to upgrade to the newest version without losing anything.

Fixed it myself! I replcaed my .htaccess file that I noticed was one of the last updated files. All saves now.

`Reply Or Comment!